Uranio 238 a la venta en Amazon

Esta es la zona off-topic, en donde se puede hablar de cualquier asunto distinto a la temática principal del foro: política, fútbol, informática, chistes, amor... todo lo que se te ocurra.
skeptic
Participante veterano

Uranio 238 a la venta en Amazon

Mensaje sin leer por skeptic »

Mirar en los "customer reviews", es absolutamente hilarante.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000796XXM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
·

— Thomas Paine

Shé
Participante veterano

Re: Uranio 238 a la venta en Amazon

Mensaje sin leer por Shé »

Virgen santa del amor hermoso!

Y yo usando cremas a base de carbono 14 pensando que era el último grito. Con razón se me ven las escamas tan apagadas y sin colorido. :mrgreen:
Por un mundo más libre y con menos hipocresía, asóciate: https://iatea.org/asociarse.php

skeptic
Participante veterano

Re: Uranio 238 a la venta en Amazon

Mensaje sin leer por skeptic »

Lo mejor son los "customer reviews".

112 páginas de comentarios y no parece que haya ni uno solo que sea en serio.
http://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Uranium ... Descending" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Great Product, Poor Packaging
I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty.
Home secured.
I purchased this along with 4 turtles and a rat.
18 years worth of karate lessons later, I finally feel safe to leave my house at night.
So glad I don't have to buy this from Libyans in parking lots at the mall anymore.
I bought this to power a home-made submarine that I use to look for prehistoric-era life forms in land-locked lakes around my home town in Alaska. At first I wasn't sure if this item would (or could) arrive via mail, but I was glad to see it showed up with no problems. Well, almost no problems.

Unfortuantly my mom opened my mail, because she does not respect people's privacy. She was pretty upset to see Uranium Ore. After a long argument and me running away from home again, she finaly stopped being such an idiot and I was able to get back to work.

The quality of this Uranium is on par with the stuff I was bying from the Libyans over at the mall parking lot, but at half the price! I just hope the seller does not run out, because I have many projects on my list including a night vision sasquatch radar, an electromagnetic chupakabra cage, a high velocity, aerial, weighted Mothman net and super heated, instant grill cheese sandwhich maker.
Counts as part of your 5 a day.
Magic stuff. Been taking 1 spoon a day for 3 weeks. I can now type this review using all 12 fingers.
Read description carefully
This is NOT, repeat, NOT a woman from the Ukraine. Very disappointed but can only blame myself. Please read description when sober.
Spectacular tomatoes
Oh, so on re-reading the book, it's nitrogen, phosphorus, and POTASSIUM in garden fertiliser. Not Uranium. My bad, great product, and I'm now off to take the tomato plant for its walk.
Great Gift for a Hostile Dictator
Sent this as a Hanukkah gift to President Ahmadinejad. Got a thank you card back saying he loved it and I was his favorite infidel. Kudos to Amazon for a great product and fast shipping to Tehran.
not airport safe
PROS: Exposure to it gives you x-ray vision.
CONS: TSA guys at the airport keep complaining I'm invading their privacy. Maybe I should stop openly making fun of their junk?
Finally!
I can finally produce the 1.21 jigawatts of electricity I need!
Warning about transporting
I was very disappointed to have my uranium confiscated at the airport. It was a gift for my son for his birthday. Also, I'm in prison now, so that's not good either.
Ok for cleaning teeth, not so great for killing ants...
Picked this up for use in one of my kid's 'diversity' projects in school (Great Success!), and stuck the leftovers in the cabinet next to the baking soda.

Ran out of toothpaste, and remembered how you're supposed to be able to use baking soda to clean your teeth, so of course, I accidentally used this instead, and Wow! all I can say is, my teeth have never been cleaner! They sparkle, they tingle, and for some reason, they STAY clean now, no matter what. Highly recommended!

However, when I ran out of that fire-ant killer powder stuff, I figured I would try some for that too.

Big mistake!

Boy, it sure did not kill those ants!

Fortunately, those suckers get slower as they get bigger, so I have been able to use a shovel to take care of most of them, one at a time though, the sneaky devils.

And the darn trash man refuses to take them away..

I would have given this product 5 stars for the teeth and the project on embracing diversity, but I deducted one star because of the giant mutant ants.
·

— Thomas Paine

Responder